- so easy to use
- dry day & night
- a budget blessing
- no fuss wash & dry
Easy use and care of ones&twos
ones&twos diapers go on just like disposables but with the huge added benefit that you can wash and use them again and again.
Your ones&twos diaper will literally be on in seconds, just following these easy steps.
Adjust the snaps on the front of the diaper to the required size.
Open the ones&twos diaper and lay baby on top.
Pull the front of diaper up between the legs.
Fasten at the front and adjust velcro as needed for the perfect fit.
For even easier clean-up, use flushable liners inside the diaper.
ones&twos diapers are so easy to care for, just follow these easy steps.
Remove soakers from the diaper and flush solids down the toilet.
Store dirty diapers in a diaper bucket or wetbag until you are ready to wash.
Give dirty diapers a quick rinse – no need to soak.
Attach velcro tabs to laundry tabs.
Do a cold rinse first, then do a warm 86º-140ºF (30º - 60ºC) full wash cycle.
Important to remember
- Use enzyme free detergent
- Don’t use fabric softener or bleach
- Dry on the line or tumble dry on low / medium
- 140ºF / 60ºC maximum wash temperature
- Wash diaper once before first use
- Share the load – do a rinse cycle for your diapers, then fill up the machine with clothes for the full cycle
- Feel the soaker pad on the inside of the diaper to make sure it’s dry
- Don’t use zinc based nappy rash cream without a liner as it can damage your diapers
Using ones&twos for just one babys time in diapers can save you thousands when compared to disposables.
But there’s no need to make a choice – use a mix of cloth and disposable diapers and still enjoy great savings.